The long way to......

essays about my daily life. It will be something about India since it makes me happy and bothers me a lot.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

life goes on

I am just so stressed out. I am living with wondering whether my life is OK or not.
Definetly...I am not happy about my current occupation. I feel bit of jealously seeing people who have better job....my colleague says that I look like having all the burdern and sadness of the entire world.

but...my life is not so bad except that I am not doing what I want to do.

It might be good to look at some of positive aspects of my current life.
Yeah..it is great to have source of income. I only need to pay bit (as much as
hostel fee of JNU) to live in my house. My resume would be look good after few years.
I can save money for schooling.

still...these things does not appease me.

Life goes on. I should move on, too. The only thing I am sure is that I will feel better if I can manage current job and situation. Yes...I hate my job but I just do not want to run away. I want to leave it someday with satisfaction that I could manage it but leaving job for something I want to pursue.

2 Comments:

Blogger itinerant said...

Patience is the key and long term vision mandatory.

We all need to shoot shit at the start.

And sometimes in the future you maybe take this job as a blessing.

12:27 PM  
Blogger ... said...

hey...aya you're in the foreign service... i wanted that but i'm going to be in the police.. just have to grin and bear it i guess

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home