The long way to......

essays about my daily life. It will be something about India since it makes me happy and bothers me a lot.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

where my anger comes from?

My emotional anguish is getting out of control these days. It appears as a sudden burst of anger. I just want to know how I can calm my anger and have peaceful life again.


Maybe it is necessary to find out where it came from. Then I can remove the cause which is creating the pain. Or I can get a tip to how to live with the pain.


Yes. I know where it comes from. But it is impossible to remove it. I cannot do anything but adjusting since it is already there. Leaving is not the answer. The answer is to find a way to adjust. But I cannot help thinking that I wish I could erase all my memories from my brain. Every single word comes back to me again and again with more harshness. I wish I could just forget all of them.


I am so frustrated. I am so frustrated that I started to blame others. I started thinking it is all because of this bad posting! All Indians are hostile to me! My life sucks! I have all right reasons to get angry!


Wrong, wrong, wrong. I am the one who creates problems and make myself diminished.


I just want to get my self-esteem, self-respect and myself back. Maybe…the answer is in trying to make myself happy and cheer myself up. No more emotional craps on this blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger aya said...

ひーちゃん、

ありがとう。嬉しかった。
そう、とどのつまりは自分の感情をコントロールするってこと。大人にならないと。まずは深呼吸することからはじめています。

ひーちゃんは、私からするとすっごい、大人だよ。いい子だよ。いいところいっぱいあるから、自信持っていこう!

もっと、明るい内容書けるといいのだけど。頑張るぜ!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home